GRAPHIC & AUDIOVISUAL DESIGNER (GAD)
Duties and responsibilities
Together with the Marketing Manager and the rest of the Marketing team and its occasional partners (other designers and agencies), to develop and supervise the development of the audio-visual supports required to execute those activities and campaigns which derive from the corporate Marketing strategies and plans, and in general the top management decisions of the company. More precisely, the GAD will be responsible for:
- Design of graphic material for magazines, newspapers, web pages, social networks, newsletters, and in general any online or offline graphic format through which ROTOR’s communication -always in line with corporate and brand identities- will be displayed.
- The latter, also for all communication formats and media within the ROTOR Group (internal communication).
- Development and execution of promotional and advertising campaigns for the company products, but also generating creative ideas regarding online advertising.
- Product packaging design.
- Produce and edit attractive video formats in a way that they will generate adhesion and traction towards the ROTOR brand and its product portfolio.
- At least 5-7 years of relevant professional experience as a Digital Graphic Designer.
- All or part of it in the bicycle or sports industry.
- Experience with global brands.
- International experience will be a plus.
- Bachelor Of Arts in Graphic & Audiovisual Design.
- Proficient in English and Spanish.
- Experience in design of online and offline newsletters, banners, RRSS covers, e-mail, landing pages, social networks, etc.
- Adaptation of multimedia files and images for web formats.
- Knowledge of online advertising media and banners programming.
- Design of catalogues, magazines, brochures, posters, development of graphic themes.
- Corporate design and branding (brand ID, logos, brand image, presentations, leaflets, etc.).
- Documents design and editing.
As a must:
- Masters design, photos and text editing with Photoshop.
- Used to work with other design software such as Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Premier, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Premier.
As a plus:
- Mastering video editing with Premier Pro and After Effects from Adobe.
- Web design and operation under CMBS WordPress and Magento.
- HTM and CSS, as well as UX, SEO and Analytics.
- Familiar with printing techniques (final artworks, offset, digital, etc.).
- Creative and proactive, takes initiative not just executes.
- Passionate, motivated, positive.
- Ability to adapts to the team environment and the job requirements. Good team worker.
- Digital proficiency (ideally, digital native).
- Social networks lover.
- Amateur athlete, ideally cyclist.
- Driving license and private vehicle (working place: Ajalvir-Madrid, bad connection with public transportation).
Annual salary of 24,000 – 26,000 EUR depending on experience.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com.