An enthusiastic group of cyclists
ROTOR America is an enthusiastic group of cyclists & bike industry professionals.
Based out of the cycling mecca of Salt Lake City, Utah, the ROTOR America team consider themselves personally responsible for field testing all of the ROTOR product line. From the winding road climbs featured in the Tour of Utah, to sending big lines on on the Wasatch Front, we are passionate about making, riding and connecting people with the best products the bike industry has to offer.
ROTOR America Team
- North American Brand Manager, Lori Barrett: charged with translating the Spanish brand vision to the US market, Lori guides media & marketing decisions, supports the outside sales team & works with US-based OE partners, while overseeing the ROTOR America office.
- Customer Service & Warehouse, Jordan O’Brien: Jordan oversees the warehouse and inventory, all while keeping her book of customers happy, and operations running smoothly.
- Technical Support & Inside Sales, Aaron Peet: Aaron is our go-to tech guy in the office, offering great dealer support, and using his event background to support marketing efforts with the traveling Tech Reps.
- Technical Training Rep, Shindo Salvo: described by Spanish tech support as the most technically capable person on ROTOR staff- on any continent- Shindo works with West Coast accounts to provide excellent dealer support and product education.
ROTOR America Athletes
- World Champion Rebecca Gross
- Molly Cameron
- Carpe Diem Cyclocross
- Evan & Katie Clouse
- Lauren Bingham
- Brett Tippie, MTB hall of famer, Pinkbike host, Crankworx host, Freeride pioneer
- Pivot/DNA team- XC endurance team
- Lauren Bingham, Downhill National Champion/Enduro racer/Utah XC race series winner
- Bryn Bingham, Dual Slolem, Downhill & Enduro racer
- Maverick Multisport Team
- Nathan Killim
- Zach Wilson – JR National Champ
- Justin Stanley- Elbowz Racing